Libertys Price Forum
May 27, 2017, 12:17:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "We established however some, although not all its [self-government] important principles . The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves, in all cases to which they think themselves competent, (as in electing their functionaries executive and legislative, and deciding by a jury of themselves, in all judiciary cases in which any fact is involved,) or they may act by representatives, freely and equally chosen; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Cartwright, 1824

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas to NC for RBC  (Read 2741 times)
jarhead613
Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat their mistakes. Shoot Rifleman, it'll make you a better person.
Enthusiastic Poster

U.S. Marine Sniper "Noli umquam oblivisci"

« on: April 9, 2007, 05:53:02 PM »

OK. Headin to NC for the boot camp in Ramseur in May. Anybody need a ride there?
M1A4ME
Will I ever be as good as I was?
Poster Extraordinaire

Live long, shoot alot, hit the intended target.

« Reply #1 on: April 9, 2007, 06:32:19 PM »

I'll meet you there.  Glad you could make it.  Bring some buddies.  If you like to shoot and you want to learn some good stuff to make you a better shot you won't be sorry.  This will be my second in three months and my only regret is I won't be getting to shoot this time around (you believe that, don't you).  At least I won't get to shoot as much, but I'm hoping to try out my M1A after a mod I'm about ready to do and my second M1.  It's gonna be GREAT!!

jarhead613
Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat their mistakes. Shoot Rifleman, it'll make you a better person.
Enthusiastic Poster

« Reply #2 on: April 9, 2007, 08:03:22 PM »

Ya won't get ta shoot? Sorry to hear that. I'LL be banging rounds downrange till my teeth jar loose. Grin
OH BUBBA! Am I lookin' forward to this Grin Grin
RifleWoman
Poster Extraordinaire

« Reply #3 on: April 9, 2007, 08:06:30 PM »

hummmm  Undecided  Maybe we should add a dental clause to our liability waiver...  Grin
jarhead613
Enthusiastic Poster

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 02:53:27 AM »

Guffaw! Grin Teefus? I doan need no stinkin' teefus! Gimme cordite in my nose and a hot barrel. I be fine! Grin Grin
scoutforrogers
Active Poster

« Reply #5 on: August 8, 2007, 09:49:13 PM »

I am heading to Ramseur for the August RBC . Probably leaving around the 22nd. Anyone need a ride? One of a kind road trip from Texas to North Carolina. Heading through Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and finally North Carolina. Home of the Ramseur Range and Land of the Mint Julip.

With a stop off at Anniston for ammunition or rifles if need be. Great chance for a week of training at an unbelievably low price. A 500m range with pop ups and a week of training for only $200. Doesn't get any better. Anyone need any CMP ammo anywhere along the way or back here in Texas, let me know.

I am also willing to ride....

If you are driving your motor home from Texas to North Carolina, I am willing to ride on the couch and watch some good movies on the way. I can reccomend John Wayne in "The Cowboys" or John Wayne again in "The Quiet Man".  Other favorites are "The Big Red One" and "Patton". Or I can read to you while you drive, I have "Death in the Long Grass" or maybe "Outpost of Freedom" by Capt. (now General) Roger H. C. Donlon, will be glad to read you "to Kill a Mockingbird". Or I can sing, not very good, but am willing to sing whatever you want to hear if you are driving   
Just PM me for where you want to pick me up   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: