Libertys Price Forum
November 20, 2017, 05:11:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence; true friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks and adversity before it is entitled to the appellation." --George Washington, Letter to Bushrod Washington, 1783

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Octobet 25 2008 UN Shoot  (Read 1271 times)
wildman
Enthusiastic Poster

« on: October 7, 2008, 08:29:12 AM »

This coming Oct 25 we are a having a pop-up action shoot in Ramseur. Starts at 08:30 and runs until we get tired or run out of ammo. Last year we added a pumpkin shoot. What a blast the guys loved it. So bring a pumpkin not too big and not too small about the size of your head is about right. The pumpkin will take several hits without coming apart. You'll be able to see the hits because of the orange spray. We still do the pop-up stuff so you won't miss a thing.

This program has changed over time and we usually start off getting good zeros in the AM and play in the afternoon. It is not so much a rifle clinic anymore as most of the guys that come don't need the basic training anymore. You don't have to be Gunny Owens but this is not for beginners.

Bring your military rifle lots of ammo and what ever comfort items you might require. The cost is $45.00 and worth every penny. Expect a small group of 6 to 12 so there is plenty of time to get some good practice field shooting and have a ball doing it. Overnight camping available with hot showers if you want.

Need more info ask away. If your coming and want to camp let me via PM this site.

wildman over and out.

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC
ConchMan
Founder and Chief Troublemaker
Web/Forum Administrator
Master Poster

I've got my eye on government ...

« Reply #1 on: October 8, 2008, 11:52:11 AM »

I recommend this highly to anyone who can make it.  I've only been to three of these events ... two in Ramseur and one in Texas ... but they were among the best training experiences I've ever had.  And,  you get to meet some great folks!

There are no natural rights ... eat or be eaten
"Rights" are the basic rules of life agreed upon by all
All "Rights" are both individual and collective
All societies are founded on "Rights"
Governments have only the powers specifically granted them
All power resides in the People at all times
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: