Libertys Price Forum
September 23, 2017, 07:28:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "We established however some, although not all its [self-government] important principles . The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves, in all cases to which they think themselves competent, (as in electing their functionaries executive and legislative, and deciding by a jury of themselves, in all judiciary cases in which any fact is involved,) or they may act by representatives, freely and equally chosen; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Cartwright, 1824

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old RWVA posts/info  (Read 1275 times)
M1A4ME
Will I ever be as good as I was?
Poster Extraordinaire

Live long, shoot alot, hit the intended target.

« on: June 22, 2009, 05:37:55 PM »

I sometimes come here to look at some of the "old" RWVA/Appleseed stuff from before June 2007.  Did that stuff "go away" when this forum was reformulated a couple weeks ago?

Seems a shame to lose all that stuff.  It's "history" even if it may contain "history" some folks at the new forum don't want to remember.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: